Alloy Wheel Refurbishment and ALL your Painting needs!!!
Ferndown Powder Coatings Ltd is committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principals of the data protection legislation in the United Kingdom. Its purpose is to protect the rights and privacy of individuals and to ensure that personal data is not processed without their knowledge. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our customers, staff and suppliers, and maintaining the security of any personal information received. If you register for any of the Services you will be asked to provide basic personal information. The information provided by you is not available for sale or use by third parties.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
When contacting us on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help us with your enquiry and maintain our records.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
All data is stored securely.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site to make an enquiry.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To enable us to maintain up to date records for business purposes only
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We never disclose your personal information to third parties without first getting prior consent, in writing, from you. Examples of this:
- In the event that we are approached for business references
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
Please contact us at 96 Cobham Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7RE, if you wish to make a request.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113